Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cujo by Stephen King

One book that I read recentely is Cujo by Stephen King. This book is about a huge dog named Cujo who becomes rabid and begins attacking people.
Overall, I was not very happy with this book. I found that although there was supposed to be action in the plot, the story actually moved very slowly. The first half of the book was especially slow, with tons of boring, irrelevant detail that did not add to the story at all. However, there were some things that were good about this book. For example, one thing that was interesting was the point of view. Sometimes, the story was told through Cujo, the dog, and other times it was told through one of the other characters. This gives a very interesting perspective into the story. Also, the characters are realistic and the way they react to situations seems believable, unlike many other stories with action in them. Overall, Cujo was not a very engaging book, but it did conatin a few interesting elements.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. I find Stephen King so boring! I love the film versions but find the books slow and tedious.

    ReplyDelete